Science is part of our lives. We encounter science without even noticing that it is science. This is also the reason why it is essential for every student to know its branches, to acknowledge how significant science is. What are the basic lessons in science?
- Matter. One of the most basic but will definitely make children realize that science is everywhere. A simple learning to be able to classify solid, liquid, and gas, is just an initial proof of the presence of science.
- Earth Science. This is more on studying the existence of all the things in the world. Most of the information is about, from the title of the branch itself, Earth or our planet.
- Biology. The branch where we can learn different life forms. The origin, growth, as well as an organism’s function can be encountered when we study biology.
- Botany. A more specific branch of science where we encounter information about different plants.
- Zoology. If there is a specific branch that contains the information about plants, there is also a specific branch for animal kingdom.
- Chemistry. The branch of science known for elements. Gold, Carbon dioxide, Silver, Nitrogen, name it and it can be learned from this branch of science.
- Physics. In this branch, movements are being explained. Gravity, the speed, acceleration, everything about a movement can be identified and understood here.
These are just some of the branches of science. These prove that science can answer most of the hardest question one can ask about from its existence even up to its extinction. Science is a broad subject, and from that, it is also complex depending on the explanation one has about it. Science can give answers and explanations to questions other sectors of the society cannot answer. Science matters. People are able to save lives because of it and that is important. To know more about science, search for Staten Island Tutoring.