Doing laundry is not an easy chore. Especially if it is your first time doing it or still getting used to having it as one of your weekly routine. The following should be taken into account:
- The chore will require you to organize dirty or used clothes. It is like classifying it based on colors and materials. The usual segregation is separating white and light from those that have dark colors from those that are heavy like denim jeans and jackets.
- Determining the weight of the clothes you will wash is also important to know the quantity of detergent you will be needing. This will let the clothes be washed properly with the adequate amount of fabric soap.
- If you are going to use your hand in doing laundry, make sure to wear gloves. Detergents contain chemicals that could be harsh for your hands.
- Make sure to wash and rinse it properly to avoid unwanted odor even after it is already washed.
- You can also pour fabric conditioner aside from the detergent.
- If you have a budget, visit Vår vaskemaskin to know the best washing machine you can purchase for your convenience. Having your own washing machine will save time and energy.
- Make sure to hang the clothes for it to get dry. Letting it inside the spinner for a long time is not good for it will produce unwanted smell.
- Doing this chore often includes folding the clothes the moment it gets dry. Some do not just fold it but iron it as well before folding (which is actually a different chore already).
- Remember to repeat the process accordingly.
Again, as mentioned, this chore is not easy but it could be a rewarding one if you will be able to do it properly. It will be easy if you will of course use a washing machine and spinner.