People are obsessed with their appearance especially with their skin. We do not just drink riotan for perfect tan but we are also into obtaining a clear skin . Who does not? No one wants to have a skin full of blemishes. This is the reason why almost everyone has routine for their skin and faces. A sample routine is listed below:
- Washing your face and your body is the most important. Clear skin is a sign of a clean skin. Do not forget that. Applying a lot on your skin will surely clog the pores, so imagine if you will not clean your face and your body at the end of the day or before going to bed. What do you think will happen to your face with the dirt or with the chemicals from the make-up you applied in the morning and stayed in your face for the whole day up to the following day . This will surely clog the pores that will cause blemishes.
- Sometimes, depending on your skin type, washing is not enough. You have to moisturize after. There are moisturizers designed and formulated for different skin types. So before purchasing one, you have to make sure of what is really the type of your skin. Knowing the skin type also prevent you from buying items that will not help you and your skin at all.
- Exfoliate at least once to twice a week. This should not be done daily because exfoliating skin on a daily basis could be harsh.
- Remember to include drinking plenty of water a day on your routine. To hydrate means to avoid flaky and dry skin.
- Exercise to eliminate toxins that can be the reasons of having a not so good skin.
- Think positive and avoid stress. It is a fact that breakouts can occur because of too much thinking and overdoing things. Make time to simply relax and take deep breaths. This is essential.